Sunday, December 23, 2007

never underestimate the power of wii and the nds hahaha.

my hands are aching now from playing some retarded rabbit game [rayman] on the wii with my brother and cousin yesterday x] its super fun omg, and the nds is addictive too! D: here's what i did to the drum game in the nds, whatever you call that.

i think i played like 6 times to attain 0 mistakes in the drum game! @.@ i'm inexperienced zzz.


wii makes you retarded, like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p3lMTunMPI

i swear this is not the worst you'll see of my cousin and my brother [and me] when it comes to sawing trees, plumbing toilets, riding bicycles, being spiderman, dancing and dropping into holes in rayman. wii is love. wheeee!

sorry for being online only occasionally, its because my brother's hogging the computer the WHOLE DAY. watching vids of this rockerchick YOUNHA. i swear he's crazy over her -.-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st_vwVab0pU&feature=related



some photos, as promised ^^ the internet here is SUPER fast, so i think i can upload more pics heeehee. [they're from the most recent to the oldest] i can't put captions now, its already like, 1:30 am x.x MY COUSINS ARE SUPER CUTE!

tag replies at the end!






















































21dec
gtgw: new link
{haha okay sure i'll relink you soon!}
anon: nopeee i am not...
{haha then give me more clues laaaa! D: my next clue is that you'r GB's friend! (refers to his tag) right!}
jesslin: hi i wasnt here for ages =x
{hahah yeah man hi! :D}
Ray(the other one): TAG haha hope u're enjoying urself... will u be going disney or ocean park?? link me
{haha hello the other ray! not the female one LOLLLL. hmm yup i am! :D i went to disney land last year and i don't think there's time for oceanpark already! D: okay i'll link you asap! :D}
22dec
ngik hiong: 'ngikhiong, i bet you're watching some hitsu thing now! ' so what r u gonna bet with? too bad u lost the bet hehe ^^
{hahaha hello ngik! i'm going to bet with....100 hitsu pictures! :D}
RACHEL(:: HELLO EMMA:DDDDD
{HELLO RACHELLLLL! :DDDDD}
GB: anon> hahas i see u made friends =D hahas my freinds are making more friends xD. That makes me rather sad coz i've only picked up a couple more =(
{LOL yes GB i bet anon is your friend RIGHT! if not you won't suddenly make this kind of tag hahaha! go pick friends from the air la hahah}
23dec
Cutie: woah. u're in hk! (:
{haha WOAH YEAH MAN I'M IN HK! did you go back this year not hahaha! internet there is damn fast right! x.x}
anqi: helloo!! (X
{haha hellllooooo! xD}
isabel: oh man u didnt put me under the list of 10 ppl u would send that thing that ada sent to i saw my friend's one before she put my name down and the ans were like, uber funny!
isabel: okay since when did i start talking like emma? ****.
isabel: okay la emma's language is.. cute.
isabel: AHAHA
{LOL YES HELLO ISABEL LOW! :D okay la i'll put it next time okay! hmm, why funny leh o.O and uhh, which part of it is emma language man oO. cute your head la stop laughing D: lolll}
HAHA YAY I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SINGAPORE D:
HONGKONG INTERNET IS SUPER FAST, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE YOUTUBE VIDEO TO LOAD! I WANT TO DL ALOTALOT OF DRAMASSSSS! :D

No comments: